Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Howdie from Sierra Vista Arizona!

You've got to forgive me here Ella, but it was a looooooong trip down from Quebec to Arizona.  Big change in weather too!

 
They have these things here called Cactus, or is it Cactusii?  Big green towers of prickly goodness and every spring I heard they sprout flowers.  Don't think I'd try climbing up them to see what they smelled like though.
 
They also have these really wicked looking spider things with tails called scorpions... EEEEEK!  First time I saw one I thought I ate some bad fish and found myself in a bad Sci-Fi movie!  But they are for reals!  I knew you wouldn't believe me, but it just so happened that the nice Lady who I was shacking up with for a week named Jessica was heading to Detroit and offered to bring you a glow in the dark key chain with one inside it!

 
Looks like you made a new friend there Ella!  Hope he stays in his glass bubble!
 
You asked Daddy to ask me if I like Candy this week.  You Betcha I do!  Best time of the year for us Candy fiends.  I'm sure you have piles and piles of Candy after Halloween, but don't you worry about White Bear.  I've got Candy connections and my belly is full!
 
Love you little Lady!
~White Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment