Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bonjour from Taddousac Quebec!

Bonjour Ella!  It's been such a long time since I've updated you sweety pie, but its not always easy for a 6 inch tall white bear to talk someone into using their computer!  I've made it all the way up to Canada again.
 

The good folks in Taddousac are much friendlier then those Mounties who made me turn in my Husky Puppy Sled.  This is such a cute little village in Quebec Canada.  Just the sort of place to sit back, relax and check out Whales!  White ones just like me!

I've been taking in all the changing colors and learning how to speak French. Don't think I'm doing too well with the French thing though since I've been getting really odd looks from the locals.  Couldn't be that I'm a talking stuffed bear could it?

 
On the way over and up to Canada from Lake Tahoe California I stopped over in Alabama.  They didn't have much in the way of Post Cards, but I found this really groovy Kitty Cat Card.  Check out those baby blues!  Almost like the Kitty over did the Spice!  Don't get that reference?  No worries, Daddy will explain.


Hah!  Your Daddy provided this Video to me.  Check you out running like a mad woman to the mailbox!  As for your question on if I'm staying at Hotels.  Heck yes!  This bear don't do the cave thing!  This bear needs a bathtub to splash around in and a nice cushy bed to snuggle into.  No leaves or drippy ceilings for me!

As the Fremen would say: Maassalama!

~White Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment