Monday, October 1, 2012

Yar from Seattle Washington!


Ok, so trying to capture what turned out to be Husky Puppies wasn’t my brightest idea to date.  As it turns out grown up people already learned how to use grown up dogs to pull themselves around centuries ago (and here I thought I was pretty crafty thinking this up on my own).  It also turns out the Canadian Mounties look down on six inch stuffed bears coaxing puppy’s with beef jerky suspended from a poll across international borders.  Long story short I found myself back state side in Washington!

I got to spend all weekend in the fabulous city of Seattle!  I rode on a Ferry!  No not that sort of Fairy… a FERRY.  It’s like a big boat that has this big mouth that eats cars on one side of the big water and spits them out on the other side.  It was pretty cool and it didn’t drool so mess!

I got to eat lots of veggies from all the Public Markets (and some donuts), watched a baseball game AND hiked on Mt Rainier! 




 

 
 
As always Ella keeps getting all of the Post Cards that I send her and Ella’s Daddy makes sure she gets them.  Ella’s Daddy did say that she had one question.  Ella asked if I got any tummy aches.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well Ella, I do get tummy aches sometimes.  Really depends on what I scrounge up to eat.  First it was a lot of junk on the bus, but here in Seattle I’ve gotten my full of Veggies and in Alaska there was lots of fresh Fish.  That raw meat that those Park Rangers where trying to feed me though almost set me over the edge… ICK!

 
 
 




 
 
Welp, I could stay here for weeks, but this Bear has got to ramble on…

 

Catcha on the Flip Side!

~White Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment