Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Greetings from Savannah Georgia!

Boy that first bus ride was fun and I think I could get used to traveling this way. I met lots of friendly folks heading south from Michigan and there was plenty of room in those cushy chairs, not as comfy as Ella's Stuffy Chair mind you but defiantly better than that box I first came over from China in.
 
 
My first stop was in Savannah Georgia! I heard about the peaches and figured I'd see some if I went to a nice park! Didn't quite work out that way (no peach trees!), but they had lots of beautiful fountains to jump into so I could cool off at Forsyth Park! It was hot Hot HOT so the splashing around really helped! I met a really nice family that helped me write my first Post Card home to Ella. (Needed help reaching the Mail Drop too, need to invest in a foldable step stool).
 

 
I gave Ella's Daddy some warning so that Ella would know that something would be waiting for her. He's a pretty nice guy considering he put his trust in a Frog all those years ago.

 
Ella's Daddy sent these pictures my way so I could post them to my blog, here I think Ella is discovering exactly what a Post Card is.
 

 
Pictures like this make me miss her all the more. Ella gives the best hugs in the world in my experience and I swear I felt this hug the moment she gave it to this Post Card.
 
I'm about to hop onto another bus, hopefully someone will let me borrow their Ipod so I can listen to the Backyardagains on my way to my next destination. Their version of "I gotta Feeling" totally Rocks!
 
 
Laters!
~White Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment