Monday, September 24, 2012

Hi Ya from Harpers Ferry West Virginia!


Hi Ya from Harpers Ferry West Virginia!

 

Getting that ride down from Elkhorn proved to be the best ride yet!  I got a lift from an Ice Cream truck and spent a comfy couple of days chilling out in the back with all the Push-Ups I could eat!  They are just lucky I’m a small Polar Bear…

Before I knew it I was in a place called Harpers Fairy!  So pretty!  But I didn’t see any Fairy’s, or Pixies, or even a glimpse of a Troll.  Shame on you West Virginia for false advertising!  But whoever this Harper fella is he sure keeps things up nice.  The forest is so peaceful and tranquil and the crystal clear water?  I’ve never knew water could be so yummy!



 



 
 
Over the weekend Ella’s Daddy told me that Ella had to get glasses.  She looks so much older with them on that I about did a double take when he sent me these pictures!








 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Mission accomplished again!  Ella smiles abound!
 

 
 
 
 

Well, I gotta go folks!  I’m going to see if I can build a trap out of these sticky popsicle sticks I saved up from my trip to catch a Pixie (I KNOW there have to be a few around right?).  I bet if I strap a few Pixies to my back it would make for a great way to get around AND I wouldn’t have to rely on hitching any more rides (even though that last ride was quite tasty!)


Taa Taa!

~White Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment